The University of Texas at Austin - What Starts Here Changes The World
The University of Texas at Austin Division of Student Affairs
Navigation Menu

Eligibility to Use UHS

Students attending UT during the summer 2016 session may use UHS May 28, 2016 - August 18, 2016.

Current students

UHS primarily serves currently-registered UT Austin students.

UT students can use all UHS services during semesters when they are taking classes. Charges apply for appointments and for all supplies, tests, and procedures. For more information, visit Charges in Helpful Links.

If you have withdrawn from the University during the current semester, please call the UHS Cashier/Insurance Office at (512) 475-8394 to determine whether you can use UHS.

Some members of the campus community can pay a fee to be able to use UHS.

service extension fee

Spouses and children of UT students cannot use UHS.

UT faculty and staff

UT faculty and staff can schedule travel immunizations, fill their personal prescriptions at the Forty Acres Pharmacy and use the UHS Physical Therapy Clinic, certain campus outreach programs, flu shot clinics, and other services specially arranged by their department. Charges apply.