Health Promotion Lending Library
Phone (512) 475-8252
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Semester hours exceptions
Drop in to check out a book or DVD, use our scale and blood pressure machine, or pick up free condoms.
Our lending library houses hundreds of credible and up-to-date books, CDs, and DVDs related to physical and emotional wellness. Items can be checked out with a valid UT student ID.
Lending Library Policies
- Only currently-enrolled students may borrow materials from the UHS Lending Library.
- The check-out period for materials borrowed from the UHS Lending Library is two weeks.
- Limit one renewal per item for two more weeks. Items reserved for other students must be returned by the due date.
- Items must be returned to SSB 1.106 during regular business hours, not to any other library or office. There is no after-hours book drop.
- Materials that are returned damaged or not returned at all will be billed to the student's "What I Owe" page at $50.00 per item. If an item from the Lending Library is damaged or lost while in your possession, contact the UHS Health Promotion office by calling (512) 475-8252.