Participating organizations receive a link to an online activity tracker that includes questions about different actions student organizations can take related to health and fitness. For each question you answer or activity completed, you earn points. Answers are saved automatically and you can log actions throughout the academic year. The deadline for to finalize all answers and submit the tracker for the current academic year is April 11, 2016.
Organizations meeting any award tier will receive recognition and awards.
How do I get started?
- Send an email or call the phone number of the Health Promotion Office in the “Get Involved” section
- You'll receive a confirmation email, program overview, and a custom link you can use to record your activities throughout the year
- You'll receive a brief monthly email about any program updates, such as new discounts, award ceremonies, or upcoming events and tips on earning more points
- Record activities on the log and submit answers by the deadline
Toolkit and Advising
You can download the Healthy Student Organization Program Toolkit with tips, resources, and program details. Also, you can schedule an advising meeting with University Health Services at any time either to discuss how the Health Promotion team can best be a resource to your organization for advice, information, and/or support or to learn more about the program.
Interested in getting involved or have any questions about the program? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at the University Health Services Health Promotion Office or call (512) 475-8252.
Congratulations to the 2016-2017 Healthy Student Organization winners and thank you for your outstanding health and wellness accomplishments.
- Alpha Epsilon Delta
- Black Health Professions Organization
- Engineers for a Sustainable World
- Health Occupations Students of America
- Natural Sciences Council
- Longhorn Hindu Student Association
- Stream Team
- Student Health Advisory Committee
- Texas Diabetes
- Texas Infinites
- Texas Nutrition
- Texas Orange Jackets
- Texas Quidditch
- Texas SALUD
- Texas Tribe
- Texas Wranglers
- Undergraduate Business Council
- Chi Kappa Phi
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Texas 4000
- Texas Cowgirls
- Texas Public Health
- Liberal Arts Pre Medical Society
- Texas Nursing Student Association